Achieving Dream Skin is Easier Than You Think

Achieving Dream Skin is Easier Than You Think

Achieving Dream Skin is Easier Than You Think!

Our award-winning beauty therapists Cara and Kelly explain how 

Setting the right foundation

The most crucial step to achieving stellar skin starts at home. Your home skincare routine accounts for 80% of your overall results and should not be overlooked.

We know it’s easy to get complacent with your daily skincare routine. Time is precious, and you want your grooming routine to be low maintenance – who doesn’t!? The great news is that it doesn’t take a laundry list of products or waking up extra early to achieve real, lasting results.

Knowledge is power, and we advocate having a professional consultation with one of our therapists who can prescribe products tailored to your skin. The right products will do all the heavy lifting for you!

 

Book a skin consultation with one of our award-winning therapists

Don’t fall victim to a routine rut. Your skin is constantly changing and evolving, so it’s essential to reassess your skincare needs every 6-12 months. Hormones, diet, environment, ageing and stress all impact the quality of your skin. Our skin-savvy therapists will tell you when your skincare needs a treatment boost, a product swap, or some extra TLC to get you back on track. 

 

Keep it consistent (It takes 90 days to see real results)

Like anything worth doing, it’s worth doing right, and skincare is no exception. Real results require consistency and a little patience.  Give yourself and your new regime 90 days to see transformative results.

Ultraceuticals' 90-day philosophy allows for a customised and progressive skin journey over the course of three months. This gives your skin adequate time to adjust to the active ingredients in Ultraceuticals products, alongside having in-spa facial treatments and making any necessary changes.

 

Boost results with professional treatments

With your at-home skin regime delivering 80% of your visible results, professional facial treatments account for the remaining 20%.

Spa facial treatments integrate professional-grade formulas infused with actives to help boost the results you experience from your home skin care. At Buoy, we integrate state-of-the-art machinery, such as the UltraSonophoresis (ultrasound technology), to accelerate and compound results.

Coming in for professional treatments also allows your therapist to check in and ensure your skin is on the right track.  We recommend a professional facial treatment every 4-6 weeks.

 

Don’t forget the SPF

We can’t stress this enough. It doesn’t matter if you spend your days indoors behind a computer screen or if it’s forecast to rain. Don’t miss this critical last step in your daily skincare routine.

UVA rays account for up to 95% of the UV radiation reaching the earth’s surface and can penetrate clouds and glass, making your skin vulnerable to the elements at all times. UVB rays are responsible for skin sun damage which can lead to premature ageing. Think of your SPF as another step in your anti-ageing regime.

  

The best skin of your life starts here

Like a bad hair day, a bad skin day can really affect your confidence. That’s why we believe it’s worth getting your routine right. Nailing your skincare starts with a professional consultation.

At Buoy, we love diagnosing skincare concerns and prescribing products proven to deliver results. We’re also home to two winning beauty therapists who have won first place in the Ultraceuticals RVR 90 (Real Visible Results in 90 days) in Australasia.


There’s no cookie-cutter approach with us. Every skin concern requires a unique course of action. Whether you’re battling acne, pigmentation, or fine lines, we’ll work with you to find a solution specially tailored to your skin and skin goals.

If you’re interested in starting your dream skin journey in 2024 then reach out here.

 

Your future self (and skin) will thank you.

Previous post